- participate in policymaking to help improve service delivery
- meet with your government representatives to increase awareness and support
- network with your colleagues to share ideas and solutions and best practices
- continue learning and expanding your skills at meetings and seminars
- stay up-to-date with regulations affecting your agency, your job, and the individuals you serve
- learn about national changes and trends in best practices
If you'd like to become a member, or want more information, complete the form below.
Once your information is received the executive director will contact you.